The personal information that we have obtained from our customers on the website of Kyowa Co., Ltd.,
will be managed, based on the following principles:
- With reasonable safety protection measures, we will do our best to protect from the risks of access, loss,
destruction, manipulation and leakage, etc., the personal information of our customers that we have
obtained at the time of registration, such personal information as name, address, company name,
telephone numbers, e-mail address, etc.
- With the exception of the situations given below, such information will never be disclosed to any third party,
other than the consignees and the business partners of Kyowa Co., Ltd.
- When we have received official requests from public agencies, such as the courts and the police, etc.,
for information disclosure, based on laws.
- When we have obtained the personal consent of the customer concerned regarding his/her information
disclosure and sharing.
- When it has been confirmed that information disclosure is required to protect the rights, assets and services, etc., of this company, on the occasion and when the behavior of the customer on the website of Kyowa Co., Ltd. has violated public order and morality.
- When there is urgent need, as in the case of an imminent danger to human life, body and property, etc.
- 3. Changes and deletions.
- If you wish to make inquiries,changes or deletions pertaining to your personal information, please contact
Kyowa Co., Ltd.
- 4. The scope of application and changes.
homepage up to date.
- 5. Inquiries.
- To inquire about the contents of this policy and that of the personal information of our customers, please
contact Kyowa Co., Ltd.
To reach the Personal Information Counter of Kyowa Co., Inc., please dial 072-674-1153